With a focus on innovation and growth, Patrick brings 20 years of experience in technology and entrepreneurship. Patrick cofounded several companies that contributed to the growth of urban living and economic development in Montreal. He is currently CEO of Cycle Momentum, a startup accelerator and innovation engine in the cleantech space.
On the show, we spoke about:
- State of climate tech in Canada
- Technology risk vs. commercial risk
- Accelerating climate tech startups by being upstream
- Funding climate technologies
- Being a coach vs. an entrepreneur
- His vision for scaling Cycle Momentum