Sarah’s personal mission is to provide walking ability to disabled patients. Her experience in the physical therapy field illustrated the lack of access to daily rehabilitation care for people with mobility impairments. Following this realization, she surrounded herself with a talented team of engineers to reproduce her physical therapy treatments remotely, aided by AI. Ora Medical now continues to grow and help revolutionize physical rehabilitation practices in an ever-changing digital world.
On the show, we spoke about:
- The state of remote medicine today
- Helping people with disabilities
- Building a product that has initial traction
- The immense size of the market
- Building a recurring revenue stream