After 6 years of experience in advertising and cold calling management, Etienne launched Nutrition Fit Plus in 2013. It was the first major player in the healthy prepared meals industry in Canada. They have developed a profitable business exceeding 9 figures over the years with an innovative and targeted advertising strategy. In December 2019, they drastically accelerated the growth of the company by renaming it WeCook. In the following 24 months, WeCook grew from 60 employees to 700 to keep up with the increase in revenue of more than 900%.
On the show, we spoke about:
- Changing consumer habits when it comes to nutrition
- Building a prepared meal company over 10 years
- Scaling customer acquisition and operations
- Delivering 4M meals last year
- Focusing on organic growth before raising money
- His vision of being the Canadian leader in the market