On this week’s show, we spoke with Jeffrey Dungen, CEO @ Reely Active. Jeff is an engineer turned CEO. Jeff has leveraged his engineering skills and technological insights to create a novel sensor network platform. He secured an initial client and turned the prototype into a product. He then incorporated with two co-founders and successfully completed the FounderFuel accelerator in 2012.
We had great conversation about all things IOT and his startup.
- How the IOT has evolved over the past few years
- The hype cycle for IOT
- The largest opportunities according to Jeff (hint: Minority Report)
- Massive potential left to be realized
- The focus on tenacity and capital
- Relevant links to check out: Reely Active Blog, SillyActive, YouTube channel, Instagram
This was our first in person interview. I’d love your feedback on the format.
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at email@example.com