Jade is co-founder and CEO of Puzzle Medical Devices where she developed a minimally invasive heart pump for patients with advanced heart failure.
Founded in 2018, Puzzle Medical Devices is dedicated to improving patient outcomes through the development of a percutaneous heart pump for patients with advanced heart failure. The device’s modular design allows for safe implantation to support both renal and cardiac function through 4mm-pumps anchored in parallel in the descending aorta
On the show, we spoke about:
- Origins of Puzzle Medical and the challenge of heart failure
- How their device treats patients
- Jade’s personal motivation
- Plan for the $34M Series A they just raised
- Personal lessons Jade learned so far