On this week’s show, we spoke with Chris Emergui, Founder @ Bam Strategy. He was also a Venture Advisor at iNovia Capital. He is heavily involved in various not for profit causes and sits on the Board of YES (Youth Employment Services). Mr. Emergui also co-chairs the Young Entrepreneur’s Conference. Mr. Emergui brings 15 years of industry experience to the Interactive Marketing community. Mr. Emergui was a winner of the BDC Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2000. He has spoken at over 30 industry events such as Internet World, MarketingSherpa, and E-Loyalty as well as several universities. Mr. Emergui is a graduate of McGill University.
On the show, we spoke about:
- How Chris got his start in the world of ad agencies
- What it took for Bam Strategy to succeed over such a long period of time
- The focus on customer service and how it helped sales
- Chris’ new projects, WebSaver and Divine
- What keeps him going after running multiple businesses for so long
Chris is a pioneer of the early days of digital. He grew a very successful agency and has worked with some of the world’s leading brands. I hope that you learn as much as I did.
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org