Guillaume is a software developer passionate about cloud computing and has been working in the IT field since 1997.
Over the years, with the emergence of the term “cloud”, he had the chance to participate in multiple small and large scale cloud/SaaS projects as technical manager, architect and developer.
As “cloud-native” development techniques have evolved, he has developed a keen interest in using concepts such as test-driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery, or microservices architectures as levers to deliver high-value, high-quality software on public or private clouds.
What he loves the most is coding. He sincerely believes that to be a great software architect, you also have to be a great software developer.
On the show, we spoke about:
- How he fell in love with software development
- What it takes to become good at making software
- Starting INGENO and entrepreneurship lessons
- Building a culture that attracts top developers
- Making the decision to step down as CEO
Guillaume is incredibly humble and has had a stellar career. He shared some great entrepreneurial lessons.