On this week’s show, we spoke with Helge Seetzen, CEO @ TandemLaunch. Helge is an award-winning technologist, entrepreneur, and recognized global authority on technology transfer and display technologies. As General Partner of TandemLaunch, he works with inventors and entrepreneurs to build high growth technology companies. His past successes include the transformation of raw university IP into fully commercialized LED TV technology, including selling his last company – Brightside Technologies – to Dolby Laboratories after sealing partnerships with several of the largest consumer electronics companies in the world. Helge holds over 60 patents in the fields of display, camera and video technology.
On the show, we spoke about:
- How he launched his first companies
- Falling in love with building new technology
- The opportunity he saw in academic research and tech startups
- The importance of a feedback loop for a management team
- Making decisions with a dynamic range
- Which technologies he’s keeping his eye on
Helge is truly building companies that are shaping the future. I was humbled and fascinated by Helge’s background and startup incubator. I hope that you enjoy the conversation!
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org