Valérie Pisano has over 10 years of experience in talent, leadership, diversity and organizational dynamics. Appointed CEO of Mila – Quebec Artificial Intelligence Institute – she joins an emerging group of women leading tech companies. She was previously Chief Talent Officer at Cirque du Soleil and cofounded The Mobïus Bias Project, an initiative focused accelerating the dialogue on female leadership roles by exploring unconscious bias. She began her career at McKinsey & Company after a Master Degree in Economics at HEC Montreal, and is the proud mother of three girls.
On the show, we spoke about:
- How artificial intelligence technologies can help humanity
- Fostering an environment of creativity at MILA
- Maintaining MILA’s culture amid rapid growth
- The importance of talent in the role of science
- Montreal’s ranking on the global stage
Valerie was generous with her time and insights. Her unique view on Montreal’s AI talent is fascinating. I hope that you enjoy the conversation.
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would you like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org