Experienced FinTech entrepreneur with a successful track record of building businesses from scratch. His passion for excellence and achieving results stems from his drive to continuously improve in all aspects of his life. He’s had the luxury of working with some very inspiring mentors who have helped shape him into the entrepreneur, leader, and team player he is today.
On the show, we spoke about:
- Choosing the non-corporate life
- Being the first employee at Flinks
- Starting Zum Rails and building a company entirely remote
- Scaling to 7 figures ARR and fundraising strategy
- His ambition in building a unicorn
Miles shares some great insights about a winning mindset and what it takes to succeed in the startup world. I hope that you enjoy the conversation!