With over 20 years’ experience in business, JF is an experienced leader and a born innovator: co-founder of district m, he is the chief architect of the company’s corporate strategy and provides leadership to sales and partnership initiatives. Awarded with EY’s Entrepreneur of the Year in the Emerging Entrepreneur category, and recognized at the Arista Gala as Young Entrepreneur, JF is recognized in the industry and the market as a leader.
He holds an executive MBA from UQAM and a bachelor’s degree in commerce with a specialization in Finance from University of Ottawa. JF is a CPA by training and serves as a member of multiple boards to support kids in their education and sports activities.
Before Sharethrough, JF shared his expertise with multiple companies in different industries such as Pratt & Whitney (Aerospace), PricewaterhouseCoopers (Investment Banking) and Yellow Pages (Media), for which he co-founded the digital media division, Mediative.
Subscribe | iTunes | Google Play |Spotify | YouTube | Stitcher | Breaker
On the show, we spoke about:
- Launching DistrictM and building one of the largest exchanges in the world
- Pivoting their business model
- The acquisition of Sharethrough and building their M&A competency
- Acceleration during the pandemic
- Having to forego going public for the time being
- His thoughts on a cookieless world and how they will capitalize on it
- JF is a world class entrepreneur right in my backyard and I’m happy that he took the time. I hope that you enjoy the conversation!
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would you like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org