On this week’s show, we spoke with Tiffany Uman, Career Strategy Coach and Founder.
As a former Fortune 500 Senior Director with 13 years in the corporate space at the #1 beauty company in the world, and where she achieved 7 promotions in under 10 years, TIff was named an internal transformation change agent, and was Head of Marketing on multiple multi-million dollar consumer brands.
She became a Career Strategy Coach, so that she could empower young professionals on how to set themselves up for the most success, avoid blind spots that cripple their progression, all while fast tracking achieving their career goals.
On the show, we spoke about:
- How she left a stellar career at L’Oréal to start her own coaching business
- Opportunities to build a B2B consulting business on top of coaching
- The biggest career mistakes young professionals make
- Her new book Stuff I wish I knew earlier
- Key themes: Proactivity, Communication and Intention
Tiff is a brilliant coach and has helped many young people in their careers. I hope that you enjoy the conversation!
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would you like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org