She is the CEO and Founder of Casacom, a Canadian integrated data-driven public relations & strategic communication firm founded in 2001 that helps clients thrive in the digital era.
They are a multi-channel and multi-disciplinary approach gives their clients a unique marketplace advantage. Known for their strategic thinking and award-winning campaigns, their ‘house’ is home to dedicated professionals who consistently aim high – for themselves and their clients.
Their mission is to elevate. They have ambitious clients that challenge them to elevate their brand and their business.
On the show, we spoke about:
- How she went from journalism to politics
- Her journey across the globe meeting world leaders
- Starting her own company and the process behind it
- Building her public relations firm
- Her personal purpose (which I loved)
- Why she decided to start Brave – an interview series showcasing the bold experiences of women who dared to be brave
Marie-Josée’s story is remarkable and has had an impressive career. Her outlook on life and business is quite refreshing. I hope that you enjoy today’s episode.
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org