On this week’s show, we spoke with Craig Buntin CEO @ Sportlogiq. Craig is a Canadian former pair skater. He is the co-founder and CEO of Sportlogiq, an AI-powered sports analytics company based in Montreal, Quebec. With former partner Meagan Duhamel, he is the 2009 Canadian silver medalist, the 2008 & 2010 Canadian bronze medalist, and the 2010 Four Continents bronze medalist. With Valérie Marcoux, he represented Canada at the 2006 Winter Olympics, where they placed 11th.
On the show, we spoke about:
- How he went from the world of Olympic competition to the world of tech startups
- The power of education in his quest
- How failure helped build more character and resilience
- The predictive power of data in sports
- How he got Mark Cuban to invest in his startup
- The many opportunities for growth at Sportlogiq
Craig is a truly impressive leader. From competing at the highest level to creating a groundbreaking company, this conversation was truly inspiring. I hope that you enjoy the conversation!
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at email@example.com