Gregory Rozdeba is a Sales Director specializing in insurtech and wealthtech firms. He has consulted multiple seven-figure fintech businesses and founded Dundas Life, which is transforming how Canadians buy insurance. Gregory served as Director of Sales at a Toronto-based insurtech firm where he took the company from no product to raising over $7.6M+ in venture capital to transform the prospect to policy process in the insurance industry. After leaving the corporate world, Gregory has taken up cycling and in-depth study of Ancient Rome. He advises business leaders and enjoys helping salespeople refine their process.
On the show, we spoke about:
- Defining the need for life insurance
- Giving people the power to take charge of their life insurance with technology
- Thinking about the customer experience
- The potential of open banking
- Remaining a service firm empowered by technology
I really enjoyed my conversation with Greg, he’s well spoken and extremely knowledgeable.
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would you like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org