On today’s episode, we spoke with Patrick Gagné, partner and chief of product at Teo Taxi. Patrick is a serial entrepreneur and was part of Teo Taxi at its inception. Teo is fighting against the solo driver in the urban environment.
We had an amazing conversation that covered
- The transport industry and key trends
- Teo’s competitive advantage in the market
- Teo’s USP: parking permit token allocation
- Profitability and unit economics of electric vehicles
- Tip for CEOS: lean startup methodology that helped kickstart Teo’s growth (hint: validation works)
It was an interesting conversation that touched upon not only the transportation industry but also the importance of a strong customer focus.
Enjoy the chat!