Jérémi has been managing director at car2go since the establishment of the company in Montreal in May 2013. He began his career as a lawyer in the Attorney General’s office in Quebec and then worked in the wind industry. Driven by innovation and urban changes, he continued his studies in order to obtain his MBA at HEC Montréal to finally work on the development of the practical and modern car-sharing service on the island. With ever more impressive technological developments, car2go is a pillar of environmentally friendly urban development.
On the show, we spoke about:
- The improvements car2go is making to its fleet
- Measuring the economic impact of car2go
- The notion of competition and battling the status quo
- Why Jérémi left the legal world to jump into the tech space
- Self-driving cars (of course)
If you are interested in the future of transportation, I highly recommend listening to this conversation with Jeremi.
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at email@example.com