Your first meeting on Monday morning is a 3-hour session to help a funded tech startup define their customer journey. Tuesday afternoon you are leading a due diligence project for a major investment fund who wants to invest $50M in a local retailer’s e-commerce venture. On Wednesday, you measure and improve the alignment of an executive team, as well as the velocity of its execution supported by a proprietary technology. If this sounds like the ideal way to start your week, we have a great opportunity for you.
Engagement Manager – Technology Focused
In this role you will have the opportunity to partner with our clients and influence bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues. Also, you will be able to provide a deep understanding of our clients’ industry landscape and business options in the context of global, economic, technological and social trends.
You will work hard. In return, our promise to you is this: you will learn & grow more within the first year with PNR than 5 years at one of the big consulting firms. Our promise to our clients is to provoke velocity. We called our firm Point of No Return and we live by that on a daily basis. Our team has an oversized impact because of our engagement at the executive level and our continuous investments in a proprietary methodology and platform that improve the odds of executives, board members and shareholders to achieve their vision with certainty.
Working on a diverse set of client engagements, you will have the chance to:
- Establish high level organization design and change management plan which will enable the execution of the business strategy;
- Align organizational structure, culture, and leadership to the business vision to support organization-wide growth, optimization, or reinvention;
- Provide critical insight on business & technology trends which will influence strategic decisions for our clients and their business;
- Carry out solution delivery, participate in solution design processes and develop client relationships and capabilities to match these commitments;
- Manage potential conflicts of interest as we work to grow our client’s teams as much as partnering with external vendors & agencies.
- You strongly relate to our core values: trust, grit and collaboration
- Passionate about the business side of technology;
- Interest in strategy and M&A for high-technology companies;
- Interest in digital transformation for traditional industries (retail, manufacturing);
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization;
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and in French.
If you want to apply, don’t hesitate to reach out!
About The PNR
We are not your typical strategy firm. In today’s landscape, the current strategy paradigm will no longer get the job done. Our mission is to help companies take action, move faster and adapt to their market by taking action. This means moving away from the belief that companies are defined by plans, we prefer to focus on people. That’s what sets us apart. We believe a business’s strategy is only as effective as it is actionable in the hands of its people. Our engagement model is collaborative. We help a company’s people think, plan and act together, exploring growth potential that static lock-and-load plans can’t reach. We’re not only there to design the strategy, we support our clients throughout execution to make sure they actually achieve their vision.