About The PNR
In today’s landscape, the current strategy paradigm will no longer get the job done. Our mission is to help companies take action, move faster and adapt to their market by taking action. This means moving away from the belief that companies are defined by plans, not people. That’s what sets us apart. We believe a business’s strategy is only as effective as it is actionable in the hands of its people. Our engagement model is collaborative. We help a company’s people think, plan and act together, exploring growth potential that static lock-and-load plans can’t reach. Our team has an oversized impact because of our engagement at the executive level.
Analyst Role Opportunity
In our continued growth, we are looking for an analyst to join our team in a full time capacity. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work as part of our team to develop insights, market research and important trends to influence bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues. You will support our team and help provide a deep understanding of our client’s industry in the context of the broader business environment. You’ll work in teams of typically 2 –4 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
Working on a diverse set of client engagements, you will:
- Provide critical insight on the business and the technology trends which influence key strategic decisions;
- Gather and analyze information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations.
- Participate in solution delivery and design processes.
- Opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members
- 1-2 years of experience in working environment;
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment; and
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and in French.
You will work hard. In return, our promise to you is this: within the first year with PNR you will acquire and expand your knowledge and skill set, which in turn will have a lasting impact on our client’s organizations and your career. You will obtain coaching and mentoring from our team as well as work directly with the partners of the firm. Our promise to our clients is to provoke velocity. We called our firm Point of No Return and we live by that on a daily basis.
Get in touch! email@example.com