About The PNR
In today’s landscape, the current strategy paradigm will no longer get the job done. Our mission is to help companies take action, move faster and adapt to their market by taking action. This means moving away from the belief that companies are defined by plans, not people. We believe a business’s strategy is only as effective as it is actionable in the hands of its people. Our engagement model is collaborative. We help a company’s people think, plan and act together, exploring growth potential that static lock-and-load plans can’t reach. Our team has an oversized impact because of our proprietary technology enhancing our engagement at the executive level. That’s what sets us apart.
Analyst Role | Marketing Focus
In our continued growth, we are looking for an analyst to join our team in a full time capacity. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work as part of our team to develop insights, market research and important trends to influence bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues. You will support our team and help provide a deep understanding of our client’s industry in the context of the broader business environment. You’ll work in teams of typically 2 –4 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
You will also play a key role with our sales & marketing efforts and help raise awareness of the PNR brand.
Working on a diverse set of client engagements, you will:
- Provide critical insight on the business and the technology trends which influence key strategic decisions;
- Gather and analyze information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations;
- Participate in solution delivery and design processes;
- Opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members;
- Develop sales and marketing communications;
- Design and write research focused white papers;
- Help promote PNR online.
- Work fully remotely with occasional client meetings and offsites
- 1-2 years of experience in working environment; preferably with a marketing role
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment; and
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and in French.
- Strong design skills are a bonus!
You will work hard. In return, our promise to you is this: you will learn & grow more within the first year with PNR than 5 years at one of the big consulting firms. Our promise to our clients is to help them achieve their vision, with certainty. In order to make it happen, our proprietary technology measures (1) leadership team alignment and (2) the velocity of their strategy execution. We named our firm Point of No Return and we live our values based on trust, grit and collaboration. Our team has an oversized impact because we benefit from a system that provides unique insights and time savings, enhancing our engagement at the executive level.
Get in touch! email@example.com