Monday begins with a 3-hour session to help a funded tech startup define their customer journey. Tuesday afternoon you are leading a due diligence project for a major investment fund who wants to invest $20M in a local retailer’s e-commerce venture. If this sounds like the ideal way to start your week, we have a great opportunity for you.
Senior Engagement Manager
In this role you will have the opportunity to partner with our clients and influence bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues. You will lead client engagements and work with leadership teams to set the right strategic plan in place. You are passionate about the business side of technology and interested in business transformation for traditional industries);
Working on a diverse set of client engagements, you will:
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Establish high level organization design and change management plan which will enable the execution of the business strategy;
- Align organizational structure, culture, and leadership to the business vision in order to support organization-wide growth, optimization, or reinvention;
- Provide critical insight on business and technology trends which will influence key strategic decisions;
- Manage solution delivery and participate in solution design processes
- Manage potential conflicts of interest as we grow our client’s teams as much as partnering with external vendors & agencies.
- 5 -7 years of experience in business and technology environments
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization;
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and in French.
You will work hard. In return, our promise to you is this: within the first year with PNR you will acquire and expand your knowledge and skill set, which in turn will have a lasting impact on our client’s organizations and your career. Our promise to our clients is to provoke velocity. We called our firm Point of No Return and we live by that on a daily basis. Our team has an oversized impact because of our engagement at the executive level.
About The PNR
In today’s landscape, current strategy paradigm will no longer get the job done. Our mission is to help companies take action move faster and adapt to their market by taking action. This means moving away from the belief that companies are defined by plans, not people. That’s what sets us apart. We believe a business’s strategy is only as effective as it is actionable in the hands of its people. Our engagement model is collaborative. We help a company’s people think, plan and act together, exploring growth potential that static lock-and-load plans can’t reach. PNR. Where the left brain meets the right people
Get in touch! email@example.com