Your first meeting Monday morning is a 3-hour session to help a well funded startup redefine their long term strategy and organizational structure. Tuesday afternoon you are doing a strategy execution meeting with a mid market executive team, focusing on a post acquisition integration. If this sounds like the ideal way to start your week, we have a great opportunity for you.
Client Lead | Technology Focused
In this role you will have the opportunity to partner with our clients and influence bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues. Also, you will be able to provide a deep understanding of our clients’ business options in the context of global, economic, technological and social trends.
You will work hard. In return, our promise to you is this: you will learn & grow more within the first year with PNR than 5 years at one of the big consulting firms. Our promise to our clients is to help them achieve their vision, with certainty. In order to make it happen, our proprietary technology measures (1) leadership team alignment and (2) the velocity of their strategy execution. We named our firm Point of No Return and we live our values based on trust, grit and collaboration. Our team has an oversized impact because we benefit from a system that provides unique insights and time savings, enhancing our engagement at the executive level.
Working on a diverse set of client engagements, you will have the chance to:
- Lead client relationships at the C-Level and participate in solution design in collaboration with the team
- Establish high level organization design and change management plan which will enable the execution of the business strategy
- Align organizational structure, culture, and leadership to the business vision to support organization-wide growth, optimization, or reinvention
- Provide critical insight on business & technology trends which will influence strategic decisions for our clients and their business
- Manage potential conflicts of interest as we work to grow our client’s teams as much as partnering with external vendors & agencies
- Work fully remotely with many client meetings and offsites
- Passionate about the business side of technology
- Strong relationship development skills
- Interest in strategy and M&A for high-technology companies
- Interest in business transformation for traditional industries (retail, manufacturing)
- Negotiation and deep problem solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain long lasting trustworthy relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and in French
About The PNR
In today’s landscape, the current strategy paradigm will no longer get the job done. Our mission is to help companies take action, move faster and adapt to their market by taking action. This means moving away from the belief that companies are defined by plans, not people. We believe a business’s strategy is only as effective as it is actionable in the hands of its people. Our engagement model is collaborative. We help a company’s people think, plan and act together, exploring growth potential that static lock-and-load plans can’t reach. Our team has an oversized impact because of our proprietary technology enhancing our engagement at the executive level. That’s what sets us apart.