About The PNR
At Point of No Return, we are dedicated to helping executive teams get aligned, move faster and adapt to their market by taking action. This means moving away from the belief that companies are defined by plans, we prefer to focus on people. Our DNA is based on trust, grit and health.
Our engagement model is collaborative. We help a company’s people think, plan and act together, exploring growth potential that static lock-and-load plans can’t reach. Our team has an oversized impact because of our proprietary technology which enhances our impact at the executive level.
Engagement Manager | Finance Focus
In our continued growth, we are looking for an engagement manager to join our team in a full time capacity. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work as part of our team to develop insights, market research and important trends to influence bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues. You will support our team and help provide a deep understanding of our client’s industry in the context of the broader business environment. You’ll work in teams of typically 2–4 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
You will also play a key role in understanding a client’s financial position and guiding their strategy.
Working on a diverse set of client engagements, you will:
- Provide critical insight on the business and market trends which influence key strategic decisions
- Gather and analyze information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations
- Analyze a client’s financial statements and provide recommendations that impacts their corporate strategy and investment decisions
- Participate in solution delivery and design processes
- Present results to clients and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members
- Build relationships with customers
- Design and write research focused white papers
- 3-5 years of experience in working environment; preferably with a finance role
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business management, economics, or related field
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment; and
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and in French.
You will work hard. In return, our promise to you is this: within the first year with PNR you will acquire and expand your knowledge and skill set, which in turn will have a lasting impact on our client’s organizations and your career. You will obtain coaching and mentoring from our team as well as work directly with the partners of the firm. Our promise to our clients is to provoke velocity. We called our firm Point of No Return and we live by that on a daily basis.
Get in touch! email@example.com