On this week’s show, we spoke with Alex Langshur, Founder and CEO @ Cardinal Path. Alex is Founder and co-CEO of Cardinal Path, a premier digital data analytics firm working with the world’s leading organizations to create, implement and advanced analytics. He previously founded and led PublicInsite, an analytics firm, prior to its merger to form Cardinal Path.
Alex is the past-President and Director Emeritus of the Digital Analytics Association (DAA), teaches digital marketing optimization for the University of British Columbia, and is on the Board of Advisors for McMaster University Analytics Program. He is a frequent speaker at conferences and has been published in journals and magazines including Government IT Week, Government Executive, CNN Money and others.
Alex lives in Boston with his wife, two sons and golden retriever.
On the show, we spoke about:
- How he transferred his love of science, non-profit work into a career in digital marketing
- The importance of personalized and engaged conversations at scale
- The peaks and valleys of running a business
- Growing and scaling Cardinal Path to exit
- Why Facebook is potentially in trouble and the future of martech
Alex is an inspiring entrepreneur that built an impressive analytics company. He shared some amazing insights on entrepreneurship and the analytics space. I hope that you enjoy the conversation.
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at email@example.com