You are in a strategic planning session with the executive team of a large organisation. The CMO wants to build a VR android app that will be a marketing tool. Are you instantly able to say what kind of developer is needed, approximately how much it will cost, show it’s amortization over time and make a business case to prove or disprove the ROI?
We might have a job for you: email@example.com
PNR is looking for its most important hire: the first one. We are a different kind of management consulting firm, one focused on technology and execution as much as strategy. In this role you will have the opportunity to partner with our clients and influence bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues. Provide deep understanding of our clients’ industry landscape and business options in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends.
You will work hard. In return, our promise to you is this: you will learn more within the first year with PNR than 5 years at one of the big consulting firms. Our promise to our clients is to provoke velocity, we called our firm Point of No Return and we live by that on a daily basis.
Working with a diverse set of client engagements, you will have the chance to:
- Establish high level organization design and change mechanisms which will enable the execution of the business strategy.
- Align organizational structure, culture, and leadership to the business strategy to support organization-wide growth, optimization, or reinvention.
- Provide critical insight on technology trends which will influence strategic decisions for our clients and their business.
- Manage solution delivery, participate in solution design processes and develop client relationships and capabilities to match these commitments.
- Direct / hands-on experience in a technology environment, ideally software development
- Passionate about the business side of technology
- Working knowledge of corporate finance (understanding and challenging a P&L)
- Analytical thought process and ability to communicate ideas succinctly in English and French