Chad has been involved in enterprise security for over 20 years. Prior to VMRay he managed technology alliances at RSA, the security division of EMC. He came on board RSA via their acquisition of Silicium Security where he ran sales and marketing. Prior to Silicium he ran Sunbelt Software’s Advanced Technology Group (ATG), bringing to market the CWSandbox malware analyzer and Sunbelt’s ThreatTrack threat intel feeds. Sunbelt was acquired by GFI, and is now ThreatTrack Security. As president of VMRay Inc. he oversees operations and all sales and marketing activities worldwide outside of Europe.
On the show, we spoke about:
- His start in the world of enterprise security
- How he started a company right after university and sold it
- VMRay’s technological capabilities and the opportunity ahead of them
- How he build channel partners and the process he used
- The importance of talking to customers
- How he differentiates between the signal and the noise when it comes to industry trends
Chad is the smartest person I’ve met when it comes to security. I learned a great deal, I hope that you do well.
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org