Eric Brassard has over 25 years of deep and practical experience in predictive analytics applied to marketing. Working for large organizations such as, Rogers, Saks 5th Avenue, Avon and Bell Aliant, and taking on responsibilities for growing revenue very early in his career. Several years ago, he became a tech entrepreneur and founded Woozworld a virtual world for kids and, in less than 3 years, made it into one of the world’s largest with over 20 million users from over 80 countries, again by centering its strategy around data. More recently, Eric launched Propulse Analytics, an AI based predictive analytics company that allows e-commerce and brick and mortar retailers to systematically identify and serve their customers what they are looking for by uniquely analyzing their tastes as well as their multi-platform shopping behavior, leading to increases in both sales and repeat purchases.
On the show, we spoke about:
- Eric’s path from the corporate world to becoming an entrepreneur
- What is takes to succeed as a tech CEO
- His new startup Propulse Analytics that is looking to revolutionize the world of product recommendations.
- His growth plans for Propulse and how he plans to succeed
- What is happening in the retail sector and how multi-channel retailers can succeed in an increasingly ecommerce world
Eric is a seasoned pro and it was great to chat with someone who also has deep technical expertise.
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org