David is a senior executive, entrepreneur and investor, with CEO and VP-level experience and network in the venture capital, software, web and music industries. He’s passionate about innovation, entrepreneurs, business models, music, arts, and crazy ideas that might just work. Currently, he’s consulting and advising different startups, tech companies and funds.
We spoke about
- 500 startups’ global footprint
- Why entrepreneurs work with them (hint: it’s all about the network)
- What they look for in startups
- Why David chose to come back to Venture Capital?
- His productive work time
- What excites him the most about his work
We had a great conversation about 500 startups and his past life as a CEO in the music space. If you’re interested in the fast paced startup work, I hope that you enjoy the show!
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org