Greencopper offers innovative technologies for live music (festivals and venues). Gwenaël is an entrepreneur at heart, a maker and has a deep interest in product management activities.
Over 13M music fans used event apps and websites have been powered by Greencopper technologies over the last 12 months. In that same period, fans played over 20M in-app streams from Spotify, Deezer, Apple Music and Soundcloud services.
GreenCopper was recently named as of the most innovative companies in FastCompany (!). This is huge for the team as well as the Montreal market.
On the show, we spoke about:
- The origin story of GreenCopper
- How they have created a model for sponsorships that really takes advantage of technology
- The recognition of FastCompany
- How Gwenaël uses agile at the management level as well as product development phase
- The key trends in mobile & gaming that he’s keeping a close eye on
- Their project on golive.fm
Gwenaël is a true technical founder with a great vision. The opportunities ahead of them are quite exciting and we went deep on their business model. I hope that you find the conversation interesting.
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org