On this week’s episode, we spoke with Marc Poirier, CEO of Acquisio. Marc founded Acquisio over 14 years ago. They started as a digital marketing agency and quickly transitioned to a technology firm. Acquisio has raised over $30M in funding and is widely recognized as one of the leading performance media management platforms globally. I’ve known Marc for many years and I’m a former customer of their platform. His company is one of the true innovators in the space.
On this episode, we spoke about:
- The origin story of Acquisio
- Why Marc raised funding and its importance to the business
- The new product they have launched aiming to help small businesses
- The tech trends he’s keeping his eye on namely machine learning
- Montreal as an hub for artificial intelligence
We had a wide-ranging conversation about his company, his entrepreneurial journey and the impact machine learning is having on the industry. I hope that you enjoy the conversation!
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org