JD St-Martin the Co-CEO of Chronogolf, a VC-backed company that provides innovative cloud based software and marketing solutions to hundreds of golf courses worldwide. Prior to founding Chronogolf, he gained 5 years of experience as an investment professional in the venture capital and private equity industry at Teralys Capital and GE Equity. He holds an MSc in Accounting & Finance from the London School of Economics and a BComm from the University of Ottawa.
We had an interesting conversation about his company and the many exciting growth opportunities. I’m a bit biased, I’m super bullish on JD and the team. On this show, we spoke about:
- The origin story of ChronoGolf
- His biggest insights as startup CEO
- Focusing on product vs. sales
- How JD prioritizes the company’s opportunities as well as his own goals
- The venture capital space in Quebec and his involvement with Anges Québec
- Learn more about ChronoGolf here
I hope that you enjoy the conversation!
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send us your thoughts at email@example.com