Dakota has worked for Hopper as chief editor, user acquisition lead and now, in his current role, as head of growth for close to four years.
Hopper is among the fastest growing travel apps ever, with over 10 million installs since it was launched in 2015. Hopper is the hottest startup in the travel space right now having just raised a massive $82M round led by the CPDQ.
Dakota is one of the smartest marketers I know with some of the best mobile marketing I’ve ever seen. On this show, we spoke about:
- Hopper’s unique business model
- Key metrics they focus on
- Dakota’s challenges in scaling the team
- Where they are going to invest moving forward
- The future product roadmap (hint: really cool new features that no one is doing)
If you are interested in travel, marketing or startups, check out the episode to learn about Hopper’s unique path to growth.