A CEO of a large multi-channel retailer wants to aggressively expand her ecommerce operations across North America. Are you able to help her understand how to build the team, employ the proper marketing strategies, decide on building a mobile app, leverage the right intelligence tools all while making sure the business case is rock solid?
In this role you will have the opportunity to work as part of our team to develop insights, market research and important trends to influence bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues. You will help provide a deep understanding of our clients’ industry landscape and business options in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends. You are passionate about the business side of technology and interested in business transformation for traditional industries);
Working on a diverse set of client engagements, you will:
- Provide critical insight on the business and the technology trends which influence key strategic decisions;
- Assist in establishing high level organization design and change management plan thus enabling the execution of the business strategy;
- Align organizational structure, culture, and leadership to the business vision to support organization-wide growth, optimization, or reinvention; and
- Manage solution delivery and participate in solution design processes.
- 2-4 years of experience in business environment;
- 2-4 years of experience in technology environment;
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment; and
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and in French.
You will work hard. In return, our promise to you is this: within the first year with PNR you will acquire and expand your knowledge and skill set, which in turn will have a lasting impact on our client’s organizations and your career. Our promise to our clients is to provoke velocity. We called our firm Point of No Return and we live by that on a daily basis. Our team has an oversized impact because of our engagement at the executive level.
About The PNR
In today’s landscape, the current strategy paradigm will no longer get the job done. Our mission is to help companies take action move faster and adapt to their market by taking action. This means moving away from the belief that companies are defined by plans, not people. That’s what sets us apart. We believe a business’s strategy is only as effective as it is actionable in the hands of its people. Our engagement model is collaborative. We help a company’s people think, plan and act together, exploring growth potential that static lock-and-load plans can’t reach. PNR. Where the left brain meets the right people
Get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org