On this week’s show, we spoke with Stéphane Bousquet, Senior Manager, Digital Channels @ National Bank. Over the past 20 years, Stéphane has been a leading player in the Canadian digital landscape. He has had the privilege of actively contributing to the development, marketing and outreach of many innovative digital products that are part of the daily lives of millions of people. These experiences in the competitive of traditional and digital media markets have allowed him to acquire valuable strategist and managerial skills in very different environments.
On the show, we spoke about:
- How he got started in the tech industry in the late 90s
- How he thinks about digital transformation
- Getting out of your comfort zone and why it’s important
- Hearing the voice of the customer
- The importance of interoperability
Stéphane is a classic intrapreneur helping to enable strategic change in a corporate environment. I hope that you enjoy the episode!
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org