Marc-André is the co-founder of the Nectar apicultural technology company. Marc-André graduated from the Université de Montréal in 2014. He is a volunteer beekeeper with the Santropol Roulant Beekeeping Collective, a non-profit organization that maintains beehives in Montreal; he has designed bee-centered design projects in addition to working in the field of product design. He also participated in entrepreneurship training at Google’s 30 Weeks program.
On the show, we spoke about:
- What motivated him to launch his own startup
- His passion for bees and bee keeping
- Some interesting facts about bee hives
- How he came up with the name of his startup (which I love!)
- The plan to scale Nectar to more industries
Working in the beekeeping industry is a life calling for Marc-André. He’s deeply passionate about the subject and knows his stuff. I hope that you enjoy the conversation!
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at email@example.com